Quality, Health & Safety Policy
- ISO Certification
Health & Safety Policy
- Legend Services is committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for all staff, and to providing the information, training and supervision needed to achieve this.
- Legend Services will take responsibility for health and safety procedures, however, employees need to be aware of their responsibilities and comply with the business’ health and safety policy.
- Each employee is encouraged to play a vital and responsible role in maintaining a safe and healthy workplace through:
- Being involved in the workplace health and safety system.
- Sticking to correct procedures and equipment.
- Watch for posters marking potential hazards in the office.
- Reporting any pain or discomfort as soon as possible.
- Ensuring all accidents and incidents are reported.
- Helping new employees, trainees and visitors to the workplace understand the right safety procedures and why they exist.
- Telling your manager immediately of any health and safety concerns.
- Keeping the work place tidy to minimize the risk of any trips and falls.
- All staff travelling on motorbikes MUST wear helmets. All staff driving cars must wear seatbelts and should ensure that all passengers are also wearing seatbelts.
- Any concerns on health & safety in the work place should be brought to the undersigned. Your participation is much appreciated.